09 January 2007
To Shoot or Not To Shoot
That, my friends, is the question. I've gotten several more emails about shooting weddings, and I'm wondering if I want to take my photography in that direction. It's not a question of whether or not I can do it, because I know I can. The question for me is do I want to take my one hobby hobby and make it a business... Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy photography, really, I do. (I'll have to post pictures eventually). But I don't want the camera to become a dreaded object for me, I need to enjoy it thoroughly. Ah well, questions for later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the help finding your blog--I thought I checked this address, but I guess I just need a link...
You sound very busy with everything--have fun, whatever you do. We all know you are talented in many directions, but don't overload!
And...does your fish have a name?
Well, you all know how creative I am with naming things, so yes, the fish has a name. I call him Fish.
Ahhh! and you know how clever I am at picking up on details, like the capitalized "Fish" in your profile.
I'm sure he is a Good Fish. But how does this work with the cats? I've seen Lady and the Tramp, and am not conviced that cats and fish can co-exist peacably. Unless he is a cat-fish...?
He's a Betta Fish, but he still gets along well with the cats. In fact, he flares out his fins to catch Gizmo's attention, then they site there staring at each other. And if the tank lid is open, Giz will sniff at the water and Fish nibbles at Gizmo's whiskers. I thought I was going crazy the first time I saw Fish get Gizmo to come over to the tank, but it happens all the time... weird.
Post a Comment