
Well, not yet anyway. But hopefully in December!
Panache D'Orange
2003 Bay Selle Francais Mare
Ilian de Taute x Stargate (TB)
Solid W-T-C, flying lead changes, started over fences.
Panache is definitely a very girly horse. She's not one to go out and roll in the mud, loves to be groomed, and loves to be in your pockets... looking for cookies. Panaches has huge ears, which hopefully she'll grow into. It is fun to see them flopping around when she's really relaxed. Anyway, I'm hoping she's a grand prix jumper, but if not she'll at least jump through 4' rather easily. Her sire just finished his first season at Grand Prix and has placed well in some $50,000 competitions. Panache's grand-sire has competed for France in at least one Olympic games, so she's definitely bred to jump!

So that's my update!

2 comments:
Oh, she's gorgeous! both girls ;).
So glad to hear you're doing well! And I loved the earlier pic--lovely!
-Me
Oh, she's cute! (Can I say that about the grand-sire of an Olympic champion?)
I must come see her in person sometime.
TNT
Post a Comment