26 February 2007

Still Alive

Don't worry... I'm still alive. Busy week though! Last week I taught lessons on Wednesday and Friday night since several instructurs were sick. Plus I rode Ace. Of course I had lessons all morning on Saturday, which went well by th eway. One of the students was a first-timer. She had been out to see the horses, but had not been taught anything yet, So I showed her how to groom and tack up. Plus she got to ride for about15 minutes. You should have seen the smile on her face... she was thrilled!!! Seems like it was a dream come true for her to get a chance to ride a horse. I miss having that excitement over riding. I love horses and I love the training/instructing, but it has become so deeply engrained that I often take it for granted. Hmmm... anyway. I need to get back to work. Later!

No comments: