26 February 2007
This may sounds silly...
But Shaggy is sick with an upper respiratory infection, and I'm very worried. He is my baby afterall. I noticed his nose had crusties when I went home for lunch. I already took him to the vet and got the antibiotics, so hopefully he'll be able to kick the bug. I really didn't want to leave him at the house to come back to work... but I know I have to. He was so upset on the way home from the vet, he sat on the back seat and panted the whole drive. In contrast he was pretty interested on the way there, sat on my lap and looked out the window. Anyway, if Shag doesn't feel better in a week I will take him back for x-rays and tests. He's ten, so getting sick is not a good thing. And I pray that Gizmo doesn't catch it. But in good news, Shaggy now weighs 12.08 pounds! Right where he should be. Now if we can just get Giz to eat a little more, maybe he'd put on a little extra weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment