Which is why I am writing a very brief update here. Yes, it's been a crazy month. Nonstop work and Mom visited last week to attend the LPGA tournament at Kingsmill. I tell you what, the golf was no big deal, but I loved driving the cars!!! I think I know what I want to replace the Toyota pos with. Not that it's really a pos, it's actually quite serviceable and gets me from point a to point b rather reliably. I'd just like to have a new car. Requirements: power windows/locks, sunroof, and butt warmers! Oh yeah, and no leather upholstery, leather doesn't stand up to kitty passengers too well.
Cats are doing well. They rather snubbed Mom while she was here, although she did get to hold and pet them. I figured they would want to sleep on the new bed, but as usual, I had to make room on my bed for the two of them. In other news, Fish took a trip down the porcelain express. But Fish 2 is doing quite well at the office.
Riding is going well. I did reinjure my ankle a few weeks ago, but it's not too serious. Even so, I did see a sports doc asap. He says I have a lax ankle, basically, he could slide my ankle in and out of joint. Fun :-( Probably don't need surgery on it until I sprain it a couple more times. Which he says will happen. However, I'll be going back at some time to get a new MRI done on my back and discuss options. It's getting to the point where I am in constant pain when I ride. And don't even think about recommending that I stop riding, that would be stupid.
Work is interesting to say the least. I am learning alot about the inefficiencies and sheer stupidity of corporate America. People/experts see their own little piece of the pie and us little people who have to make sense of it all can't reconcile the conflicting policies. Not that I'm bitter at all. I am however procrastinating from another contract pricing exercise, so I better get back to that and earn my hotel room and mileage.
Talk to you all soon!!!!
(hopefully)
15 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment