Hey girl, Thanks for your comment! I'm glad to have your new blog address. It really bummed me out that I didn't have more of a chance to say hello at the wedding, but thank you so much for taking the time to come all the way up and celebrate with us! You are such a friend. Drop me an email sometime and let me know how you are doing in your new job! My address is first initial, middle initial (M), new last name at gmail.com.
I live in service to Shag and Gizmo. The three of us live in Tidewater, VA and I work for a government contractor to support Shag and Gizmo's catnip addiction, they're my two Himalayans. I also have a 2003 Selle Francais mare named Panache. We have our sights set on winning enough money to pay for her in the next two years. Recently Odie has joined us... an 8-inch long worm snake.
And, by the way, I'm the Flying Dragon although I've temporarily lost my wings.
1 comment:
Hey girl,
Thanks for your comment! I'm glad to have your new blog address. It really bummed me out that I didn't have more of a chance to say hello at the wedding, but thank you so much for taking the time to come all the way up and celebrate with us! You are such a friend. Drop me an email sometime and let me know how you are doing in your new job! My address is first initial, middle initial (M), new last name at gmail.com.
Love ya!
Post a Comment