18 August 2007

Hello Again World

I'm back again. Something about not working means lots of free time to fill up. And I've been filling it up. The horse I'm riding right now is not exactly show hunter material, so the owner wants to sell her. The potential she does have is for the high jumpers... right up my alley. I'm thinking of buying her, but I'm still not sure. So there's tons to think about in that respect.

Of yeah, the new job starts on 5 September... woohoo!

My brothers arrive on the 20th and will stay with my until the 28th, August of course. We plan on doing lots of Busch Gardens and Water Country plus VA Beach.

Gizmo is going crazy... hopefully he doesn't run into the door as he goes running around the apartment.

I rearranged my living room ever so slightly, again. I'm running out of ways to rearrange though. An apartment only has so much space to play with. And maybe I shouldn't watch so much HGTV... I get a decorating bug. ;-)

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Tata for now!!

No comments: