04 March 2007

Quick Update

Shaggy is feeling a little better. He's still has a drippy nose, but he seems like he's in a better mood. Gizmo is as sweet as ever, trying to climb on the computer of course, but he always wants Mommy's attention. Just have to make sure he doesn't get sick too! Anyway, I should have my trip to California soon. The RFP is supposed to drop on the 18th, but the contracting squadron hasn't set a date for the bidder's conference. I'm guessing it's going to be a mad scramble to get all the reservations made and fly out there. Should be an interesting trip though. I've only had one trip that long... to Hawaii. But I was only six at the time, so I don't remember how it went. I'll probably try to get red-eye flights so I can sleep the whole way, and get paid! What a concept! Oh well... time to run errands before my lesson this afternoon. Talk to y'all later! Oh, and see you on Saturday for Faith and Matt's wedding!

No comments: