07 January 2008

Christmas Update

Christmas was good... actually it was great. I got to visit with my parents and brothers (both of whom are taller than me) and see some old acquaintances again. Mom and Dad are doing well, we even had a normal Christmas since Dad didn't have to fly until 26 Dec. Neal is done with all his AFA application stuff, so now we wait and see. Ryan is taking it slow and steady at Civil Air Patrol and will work towards making Cadet Colonel before he graduate HS.

When I got back to VA I picked up the cats who had stayed at a friend's house while I was away. They weren't so happy to go back to living in the apartment after living in a house for a week, but they'll live. The horse was doign well too. I rode her New Year's Day and she was certainly full of energy having not been ridden for a while. I went out yesterday though and she had come up lame. Probably stuck her nose where it didn't belong and got kicked as a result. Horses will be horses, especially when they are as young and social as she is.

I'm back to work of course, and it's been a busy time. Going to get busier though. The company is having some good successes and is growing very quickly, but hopefully not too quickly.

That's the brief update. I'll have pictures from Indiana soon!

No comments: